I grew up in Montana. The youngest of four, I loved performing from an early age...
* singing at concerts and festivals
* acting in plays
* dancing for halftime shows
* performing at pageants
* DJ'ing at parties and assemblies
* performing on Las Vegas stages
* playing on the basketball court
* announcing at basketball games
I loved a variety of stages and cameras. As an adult, I have enjoyed moving to many different cities, meeting lots of new people, and learning so much along the way.
The one thing I have taken away from it all is, there are good people everywhere...from the small towns to the big cities. People are people, and if you show them that you care, they will connect with you on a vulnerable level.
For me, this is where life begins.